I can’t believe it’s already been almost a year since I embarked on my “Eat, Pray, Love” working holiday in Asia. What an amazing year it was! Here is a video I created, ahead of time, to help me obtain a teaching job once I got to Thailand…
And here is a page where I wrote about my experience: click here for more details regarding my inspiration for this trip. There are a couple of pictures contained on that page specific to my time in Thailand, but I thought I’d also share a few more with you today. It was an amazing year for me. So glad I did it!
1. DELICIOUS food in Singapore
2. Evening tour of downtown Singapore
3. The Grand Palace in Bangkok, Thailand
4. Tour of George Town in Penang, Malaysia, to see all the street art
5. Afternoon visit with the Karen Long Neck Tribe
6. Visited The White Temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand
7. Visited The Bund in Shanghai, China
8. Watched a Buddhist monk being ordained in Thailand
9. Hugged by a baby elephant at the Hutsadin Elephant Foundation in Hua Hin, Thailand
I hope you enjoy these pics. And if you ever get the chance to visit any of these places, I highly recommend it.
So, what inspired this blog post today? I received an email from my old school in Bangkok, Interkids Bilingual School IBS, that tugged on my heartstrings and made me nostalgic for the whole experience again. Click here to read it. It makes me smile. I love these people, and I miss them very much. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful experience in your country.
* * * * * * * * *
As a user of this website, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute the documents on this website so long as: one (1) the document is used for informational purposes only; and two (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017 Polished Publishing Group (PPG). All rights reserved.